we believe in…
Post it notes
Yoga pants at work
meet our team
ASHLEY cassidy seale
FOUNDER + CREATIVE DIRECTOR
Ashley Cassidy Seale is a spirited communications connoisseur with more than a decade of PR & marketing experience. Between her time in the agency world, helming teams and leading award-winning, national campaigns for lifestyle, fashion, and beauty brands to working in-house for designers + luxury retailers, Ashley has fine-tuned a truly holistic expertise.
An early adopter of social media, she harnessed her digital know-how to build an online presence under the moniker Quaintrelle, which has since evolved from a lifestyle blog to a brand with workshops & events. Ashley and her work has been featured in top tier publications like Domino, Vogue.com, Town & Country, Wedding Bells, CBC, and The Globe and Mail. An influencer in her own right, she uses this unique perspective to thoughtfully navigate her clients into the spotlight.
Ashley has cultivated relationships across the creative class and would be delighted to give her rolodex a spin on your behalf.
INSPIRED BY . . .
• Surfboards leaning on Basque balconies in Biarritz, France
• The mind, work, and aesthetic of Luke Edward Hall
• Crisp, personalized stationery & the art of letter writing
• Magazines Canada, MagNet Conference, 2017
• Business of Fashion 2.0 Panel Discussion, 2015
• Canadian Public Relations Society, 2013
Cameron Bartlett has always been curious. As Ruby Social Co.'s resident photographer, he harnesses this sense of wonder and creativity to capture the perfect image. Honing his eye through travel, Cameron’s signature aesthetic has been sought after by top brands such as BMW Canada, Sony Mobile, Mazda, Havana Rum, Air Canada, and the NBA. His work has been featured by The Globe and Mail, 500px, and CBC. Cameron's love for social media (you can find him via @snappedbycam) means he has mastered the fine art of building a community and creating engaging content.
INSPIRED BY . . .
• The bustling cityscapes of Hong Kong
• Clean lines and modern sensibilities
• Finding new ways to capture the golden hour